These first 4 pictures are of Paige. She has been my student since she was in
Kindergarten and her mom wanted some nice outdoor shots of her.
The last 4 were taken tonight.
I'm sure my neighbors think all I do is carry my camera around in the backyard.
The first is Zeni swinging.
The second is Maren, also swinging.
The third and fourth pictures were taken to show Meemee Darlene
what Amos made in school this week. The project is supposed to look like a blue mirror, and on the inside Amos's teacher was kind enough to write what Amos says he would like to be
when he grows up. I'll let you read his response.

Another funny Amos story from this, his 1st full week of public education...
he came home from school on Thursday with 22 sticks in the pockets of his shorts. Yes, I counted them. First of all, why on earth is there room for 22 sticks to even fit in his pockets. Needless to say, we had a discussion about where sticks belong and that we do not
need to bring them home from the playground.





I'm sure I'll have more Amos stories next week.

Popular Posts