I found out today that my family qualifies for reduced meals in the school cafeteria. How sad is it that a highly qualified district employee cannot afford to feed her children lunch at the very district that writes her paycheck? Does this seem sick and wrong to anyone else? I've been on a rant about this ever since I opened the lovely letter signed by my superintendent.

Other than that, today was good. Watched What Happens In Vegas. I actually liked it alot. I then spent this evening at Pump It Up in Norman. Maren's friend, Krysten had her 7th bday there with a ton of friends. And of course my children went home saying that they would like their next bday party to be at Pump It Up. Ain't gonna happen. Why??? Because, yes I qualify for reduced school lunches, that's why. Okay, I'm done ranting now.

Popular Posts