Since coming home Tuesday I have seriously done about 8 loads of laundry. Crazy and insane. I still have one more load to do tomorrow morning and then I'll be caught up.

We are having a family picture taken tomorrow night for the Norman Community Church of the Nazarene pictorial directory. I'm trying to decide how we can look coordinated without looking matchy-matchy. I think I'll go with earthy tones...maybe.

Saturday is looking like it's going to be crazy. Besides missing our niece, Kylee's 16th Bday party, we have a going away party for Dave and Laura Townsend. I also was reminded tonight that I have an all day crop on Saturday. I was supposed to take Lindsey's senior pictures, but I had to call her and reschedule because there was just no way we were going to get it all done.

A new school year is quickly approaching. I can't decide if I'm excited or disappointed. Part of me loves the whole school supply, new shoes, back to school idea, but the other part of me will greatly miss being home everyday. I just really enjoy doing whatever I want to during the summer and I know that rarely happens during the busy school year. This year is significant because for the first time I have a class that will be graduating. The seniors this year were my first class of 8th graders back in 04-05. It is rewarding to see how much they've accomplished and how much they have matured. I might be a little sad to see them go.

Popular Posts