Okay, so I'm doing a horrible job of updating the blog while on vacation. Here's what we are up to. Left Friday for Kearney, MO and had LaFuente for dinner with Tash's family. Saturday went to the Kansas side and spent the afternoon with my brother, Jon and his family. Went to eat at Jose Pepper's and shopped at Oak Park Mall.

Sunday Zeni and I spent the afternoon again in Kansas running from friend to friend. Stopped at Chad and Krista (Lefmann) Wilson's farm in Edgerton, KS for a visit. By farm I mean goats, sheep, pigs, ducks, lots of dogs and many, many cats. Next stop was in Olathe, KS where I stopped to see my friend Julie (Hansen) Buffington and her husband Pete. Julie and I have known each other since Kindergarten and she just moved to Olathe where I happened to go to college nearly 15 years ago. It was so great to see her again. Just wished we would have had more time to visit. Raced from there to 119th and Metcalf to have Chili's for dinner with Amy, another college friend. We had not seen each other for 10 years, so it was great to catch up.

Today, went shopping with SIL Tammy and MIL Darlene. We hit the new scrapbook store in Liberty, MO and Joann's (which I don't have in Oklahoma). From there we ran to the T-mobile store at Metro North mall to get Darlene a new phone. Which of course meant that I caught the bug to want a new phone. So now I'm wanting to upgrade, but will need to shop around a little first.

Tomorrow, I'll be doing some laundry to get ready for the next leg of the trip. We'll be leaving on Wednesday to drive to Sioux Falls. Going to hit R Scrapbook Store while we are in town. Thursday it's on to Spearfish for the Jevne Reunion.

I'll update again soon. Hopefully with some pictures.

Popular Posts