I think Maren has caught the photography bug that seems to be prevalent at our house right now. She worked for a large portion of her morning setting up her pony photo shoot. Each pony just had to be facing the same direction.


Then I took a few more shots to get some closeups of Maren's dear friends. Kinda fun, and these subjects don't move, so there was no waiting for them to smile or look at the camera.



No, this is not what we did all day. Most of our day was laundry, cleaning, and packing. We're getting ready for our 2 week long trek from OK to Kansas City to Sioux Falls to Spearfish to Minot to Fargo back to Kansas City and then home. Needless to say we have to pack alot of clothes. Although it does help that we can do our laundry along the way. I will attempt to keep up the daily blog while on the road. Not sure if I'll be able to upload pictures as easily, but I shall find out. That's all for tonight.

Popular Posts