I'm going to give this a whirl and see how it turns out. Lately I've been myspacing quite a bit, but I am trying to decide if I should keep this blog or just stick with myspace. I love the look of this blog. Just not sure that I will be able to maintain a myspace page, a blog, a Yahoo 360, a job, and 3 kids at the same time. Something's gotta give. My ultimate goal would be to use this site as a scrapbooking blog to post pics and discuss current trends. I also like the idea of maintaining a journal of sorts that can be used when I scrapbook. It would be a source to refer to when I need dates to coincide with pictures or some extra journaling for a project.

For my first blog entry I would like to post a link to the ultimate scrapbook room. My dream room. Maybe if I stop having kids, I'll have an extra room to convert into a scrap studio.

Popular Posts