Decided I had to post after the exciting Scrapbook day I had. My not so local scrapbook store, Scrapbooks From the Heart, had their biannual 40% off sale tonight. I always try to go because literally EVERYTHING in the store is on sale except a handful of the newest products. My favorite purchases were my new Karen Foster dinosaur paper (sooo cool) and my Crafter's Workshop "Funky Swirl" template. Can't wait to play with both of these. Other neat products that I saw were the new Basic Grey papers, Purple Cow paper cutters, Heidi Swapp, Adirondack paint dabbers, and much much more. Wasn't very impressed with the Lisa and Becky rail system. I'm sure it's great for some people, but it just wouldn't work for my space, nor my stash.

I finally purchased Elsie's 52 Challenges. From what I can tell so far, it should be alot of fun. The challenges are basic and simple enough that a person could actually accomplish all 52 without having to devote hours of work. Each simple challenge allows you to use your creative imagination to see what variation of the idea you can come up with. Should be fun. I'll try to post some layouts if I get an opportunity to actually scrapbook in the near future. School starts this week, so my scrapbook time will drastically decrease.

Popular Posts